If you hadn't noticed, The Psalms has shifted quite significantly of late in focus. Nearly all of my recent posts in the software category have been guides/showoff posts regarding some iOS/iPadOS configurables. I have spent a lot of time trying to externally aggregate and present these and many more within various other mediums, like my Raindrop collections, but I thought a single markdown document just might be the trick – especially as a more appropriate replacement for the Podcast page atop this blog's header.
Automation on Apple Platfoms
- My RoutineHub Profile
- Siri Shortcuts for Scrubs (A very haphazard library)
- The Shortcuts folder in my primary iOS/iPadOS GitHub Repository
- A YouTube Playlist collecting my videos demonstrating Siri Shortcuts
Writing on iOS/iPadOS Automation
- Automating Write.as Posts on macOS
- How I Maintain a Vocabulary List in Drafts with Terminology
- Quick Key Command Formatting with ksc and Siri Shortcuts
- Retrieve Live NPR Program Information with Siri Shortcuts
- Run Siri Shortcuts with Hyperlinks
- Siri Shortcuts and the DJ Screw Discography
- Siri Speech Synthesis in iOS 15
- Speedy Frames
- Text Replacement
- The Fastest Route to Twitter Jail
- Zalgo Text in a Keyboard Shortcut
Blessed Web Utilities Raindrop Collection
TextExpander Snippet Groups
TextExpander has proven invaluable even for a haphazard rube like myself. I've invested quite a bit of time into curating/developing my own snippet groups, and have shared a few.
Download an archive of actual
.textexpander format files here.
- Extratext is my main snippet group, but it's awfully personalized.
- Tot is a snippet group for interacting with Iconfactory's handy little app via scripting.
- Telegram is a snippet group with utilities specifically to aid Telegram Group/Channel administration.
Details about this blog's theme can be found on the Colophon.