The Psalms is proudly hosted by Write.as – a new sort of blogging content management system built atop Markdown and maintained by a company which explicitly shares my commitment to a better, Open web.
A somewhat-outdated version of this site's theme is listed among others in Writeas' official themes list. The full, up-to-date CSS and JS can be found below and on in this GitHub repository, which I created in November, 2020 as an experiment in using Git to track editorial changes. (That means you can see current in-progress drafts!)
- Download the entirety of this blog in EPUB format here.
- Subscribe to this blog's RSS feed here.
- This blog is federated at @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This blog is integrated with Hypothes.is. (See CJ Eller's guide.)
- See the Tiny version of this blog if you absolutely despise my CSS.
- As of 2021, this blog is integrated with Remark.as – Write.as’ Discussion platform. You can view my profile here. Otherwise, look for this link:
Body Text: Adobe Caslon Pro
Nav/Headers/Other: Proxima Nova & Variations
If you happen to be a user of agiletortoise’s infamous Drafts app on iOS and/or MacOS, I have published a quite-uncanny theme on the Drafts Theme Directory mimicking the reading experience of this blog.